A first show, starts with a great walk! A great walk can get you into a great fashion show. When going into a casting the first thing you will do is show your walk, and sometimes it can take 20 sec.
In those 20 sec they will decide YES or NO. Make it a YES. Make sure you STAND OUT, and impress them with a CONFIDENT walk!
* How to Walk Confident on the runway
* How to Perfect your Posture
* How to make great portfolio pictures
* How to pose on the runway
* How to control your facial Expressions
* How to make a great first impression at castings
What other people say
Your first impression is most important, so make sure your show a great posture.
Learn how to walk strong on the runway, without feeling nervous.
Learn how to control your facial expressions.
POSING ON THE RUNWAY
Learn how to pose on the runway, present yourself you normally only have one chance. Make it count.
YOU WILL LEARN IN THIS COURSE
- How to Walk Confident on the runway
- How to Perfect your Posture
- How to Pose on the Runway
- How to make great portfolio pictures
- How to control your facial Expressions
Direct access to course
“She actually cares about your walk, and about you improving. I really appreciate that. I’ve learned to be powerful and be strong.” Walked for: Marc Jacobs, Ana Sui
Elite Model Management New York
“I loved the class! Mandy is a great teacher, you can tell that she’s passionate about what she’s doing.” Walked for: Chanel, Hugo Boss, Fendi, Louis Vuitton, Stella McCartney, Versace, Proenzo, Marc Jacobs, Mugler
Next Models New York
“I felt more confident about myself. I’ve learned to relax, but still be super powerful and confident.” Walked for: Givenchy, Roberto Cavalli, Burberry, Hugo Boss, Calvin Klein, Loewe, Alexander Mc Queen
Fusion Models New York