1.– Los Angeles GROUPCLASS —
Now is the time to prepare for the LA Fashion Week!
During the MASTERCLASS you will learn:
- how to have a strong walk
- how to perfect your posture
- how to strike a memorable pose
- how to control your facial expressions
- how to feel confident at castings, self-empowerment
- how to be a top performer while dealing with high-pressure situations
- All the secrets of the model industry
Maximum of 10 participants
You will receive:
– before-and-after video
– class summary book
– a list of all trustworthy agencies in Los Angeles and New York.
I also scout for different agencies I’m working with! (New York and LA Models, Fusion, Silent, Elite, Next models LA and NY)
Saturday, June 3rd
Runway + Casting Confidence
1.30 – 3.30 pm (2 spots left)
Runway + Photoshoot Posing
3.30 – 5.30 pm (3 spots left)
Sunday, June 4th
Runway + Digitals (portfolio photos)
1.00 – 3.00 pm (2 spots left)
817 N. Highland Avenue
Hollywood, CA 90038
For: Men & Women, no height or size restrictions, age starts from 13 yrs and up.
Max 10 participants.
Register NOW! This can be your model kick-start!!
Let’s get you Runway Ready!
- $150,-** One group session p.p. (jump into any of the classes)
$300,- $250,- Package DEAL 2 classes per person
$450,- $350,- Package DEAL 3 classes per person
** Get $50,- off if you bring a friend.
There is a $50,- deposit to secure your spot. Max. 10 participants.
If after the class within 24h if you are not satisfied for ANY reason you can get a FULL refund.
- Model Selena Forrest (LA Models, walked for Chanel-Louis Vuitton-Versace-YSL) “I loved the class! Mandy is a great teacher, you can tell that she’s passionate about what she’s doing.”
- Model Emma Harris (Fusion Models NY, walked for Givenchy, Cavalli, Burberry): “I felt more confident about myself. I’ve learned to relax, but still be super powerful and confident.”